Thursday, September 20, 2012

Desperate Times

I suppose Amelia felt the desperate need she had for attention tonight required her to go for desperate measures. I have to give her credit. She actually found a way to be bad while not doing anything she could get in trouble for. While I was giving Everett a bath, she decided rather than using any of the three toilets in the house, she would pee in her tiny potty training potty we keep around as a stool. She thought it was hilarious to bring me what amounts to a bucket full of pee. Keeping in mind the fact that she never used those types of potties when she was actually potty training, I didn't find it as humorous as she did. That said, I couldn't really punish her for using the potty.  On a positive note, at least she didn't put up a fight about using the bathroom before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment