Thursday, August 8, 2013

Trip

Here are some quick facts about our Florida trip...

Hours driving in the car - 22
Hours driving in the car with Everett - 11
Hours driving in the car with Everett crying - 10.99

Miles traveled on the trip - 1100
Miles traveled before Amelia asked "What's taking so long?" - 11

Number of meltdowns I expected Everett to have while at Grandma and Grandpa's - 10.5
Number of meltdowns Everett had - 0.0

Cost of Amelia's flower girl dress - $12
Compliments on Amelia's flower girl dress - 12,000

Number of Shirley Temples Amelia had tasted prior to our trip - 0
Number of Shirley Temples Amelia chugged during the wedding weekend - 3 (AKA 20 less than she wanted)

Number of people at the wedding - 100-200
Number of people I watched during the entire ceremony - 1

Total friends I saw that I hadn't seen in a year - 4
Total friends I saw that I hadn't seen in 4+ years - 10
Total friends I saw that I hadn't seen in over 10 years - 1
Total friends I miss more today than I did a week ago - 15

Time Amelia attended the wedding reception - 2.5 hours
Time Amelia spent on the dance floor giving it her all - 2.49 hours

Excitement level of Amelia at Disney - 10 out of 10
Excitement level of Amelia's parents at Disney - 20 out of 10

Temperature of fire - 1000 degrees
Temperature of Orlando, FL in August - Roughly 5 degrees cooler than Hell

Number of times I brought up Everett's name - 20
Number of times Meggan brought up Everett's name - 30
Number of times Amelia brought up Everett's name - 250

Total cost of trip to wedding and Disney - $13 million dollars
Total value of trip - worth every single penny

Total time spent away from home - 6 days
Total time I thoroughly enjoyed - 6 days - 10.99 hours of Everett crying in the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment