Thursday, August 18, 2016

Phone

Amelia has asked us for a phone about 100 times. She's 7 years old. She's not getting a phone. However, this week she has had access to her grandmother's phone while they spend their days watching movies in their pajamas. So far, I have received the following calls...


Tuesday - back to back calls that I had to leave a meeting to take... so she could tell me there was a lizard in the house and she was hiding from it on top of the dining room table.

Wednesday - a frantic call asking me to call Meggan .... because her boo boo was looking funny and needed a band aid and only her mom could help.

Today - 3 calls in 1 minute while I was interviewing a prospective employee... because she was making "celery stalk butterflies" and could find any pretzels to use as antennas.

I reiterate. She's not getting a phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment