Sunday, September 15, 2019

#1 Fan

Friday would have been my mom's 76th birthday.  It's been almost 3 years since she passed away and I'm not sure a day goes by that I don't think of her.  In fact, I think of her every time I create a post on this blog.  It was started as a way for our family to be able to keep up with Amelia's (and subsequently Everett's) life.  Through the years, numerous friends and family members have positively commented about various posts.  However, nobody loved it more than my mom.  She would talk to me about it every day.  Any time I'd skip a night, she'd let me hear about it.  Any time I posted a video of the kids, she'd watch it over and over.  I would go as far to say if it wasn't for her, I'd have stopped about 2,500 posts ago.  As I've looked back on it over the years, I'm so glad I've kept it up (with some sporadic times)...because now it's one of the only ways I can go back to see memories of her....




No comments:

Post a Comment