Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Trippin'

Amelia and I went on our annual daddy-daughter trip this weekend.  As I do with Everett, Amelia and I find a hotel, a few fun things to do, several things to eat, and we party.  This night was a special one for me.  Leading up to it, multiple people told me this is probably the last time she'll want to do it.  Prior to that, I was dumb enough to assume we'd do it at least until she went off to college. Sure, the trips would change, but we'd still go.  Given this newfound realization, I tried to really cherish each moment of our trip....

Ready to hit the road...

 Giant lips deserve kisses too....


 Stuffing her face with a loaf of buttered bread, fried macaroni and cheese balls, and a coke....

....that said, my favorite part of the trip was the end when Amelia said "thank you for taking me on these trips. I hope we always do it"

No comments:

Post a Comment