Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Grad

There are no words I can come up with to describe how proud I am of my little girl (I know, I know, she's not so little).  She's been celebrated by several people today for putting a beatdown on elemantary school.    That's a great accomplishment, but my pride for her has very little to do with it.  My pride comes from the person she is growing into and shows on a regular basis.  She's so smart, so kind, and so thoughtful of others that she says things like she did tonight... "I think Everett has a good point, but to expand on what he said..." just to make him feel good about his ideas while still getting her, very different, ideas out there.  She's a special girl, a special person, and for the record, she did give elementary school a heck of a beatdown. 



No comments:

Post a Comment