Saturday, January 30, 2021

Silver

Since Meggan will likely never brag on herself, I will happily do it for her.  A video she created was nominated for an award at a national education conference.  The competition was this week and as the kids and I expected, and prepared for with cards and flowers, her entry did very, very well...so well, in fact, that it was awarded the silver medal!  Since I'm not in education, I wasn't able to watch the awards ceremony.  However, I'm guessing Meggan's video made people laugh, weep, question all they thought they knew, change careers, convert religions, give away all their worldly possessions, and generally devote their lives to higher thinking.  Again, that's just my guess. While I can't share Meggan's video here because of privacy issues, I figured I'd just reshare one of my favorite videos of all time instead...



No comments:

Post a Comment