Sunday, February 7, 2021

Every Day is a School Day

 I came across this car sticker and I enjoyed it for a few reasons ... First, I like the concept that being beaten up by this lady, and not the dangers and costs of an accident, or even basic human decency, is the deterrent to wrecking into her.  Secondly, I love that she's saying even in the chaos, fear, and emotionally exhaustive nature of an accident, she knows just what to do .... Check on the welfare of everyone else involved? No, sir... Acknowledge the reason it is called an "accident" is because nobody did it on purpose? 100% incorrect....  Hop out and fistfight the other driver as her kids watch? Why yes, the only reasonable response!!!  So, in a cynical world where humanity, love, and compassion are morbidly undervalued, rest easy knowing there are still a few warriors out there leading by example and taking the time out of their day to teach their children to grow up to be terrible humans...



...I just wish I had seen this warning before I tapped her bumper.  Let me tell you, she didn't bother to put out her cigarette, she wasn't afraid to get my blood on her "Who Farted?" t-shirt, and for a 70 year-old, she had a vicious right hook. 

No comments:

Post a Comment