Thursday, November 4, 2021

Pulls Me Back In

Life has been crazy around here in both good and not so good ways.  My sister visited with us all of last week - very good.  Both dogs decided to have vet emergencies just in case I was looking for a fun way to spend $1,000 - not so good.  Various family members received various vaccines - Good.  I had one of those weeks at the office where you can't get actual work done because you're in 100 meetings to talk about why the work isn't done yet - not so good.   It's on these weeks that I decide I am no longer going to post on here.  I love it, but I just can't scratch the time out of my day to do it with any consistency.  So, rather than let the readers dwindle away from boredom or apathy, I should just walk away. Then, Halloween rolls around and I get a picture of this adorable little guy and I know I'll want to look back on it in 5 years.... so, here I am...and I'll probably be here long after I'm the only one who still reads it...where else can I go to find the World's most handsome Mario??




No comments:

Post a Comment