Saturday, June 27, 2009

Where's my baby?!?

I read lots and lots and lots of things on the Internet. Of these things, I believe very little. Tonight, we were witness to one of the stories we had read, but I was skeptical about. As we do every night, we put Amelia to bed in her crib. Shortly afterward, Meggan turned on the baby monitor to check on her. The only problem was...there was no baby in the crib. In fact, after a moment of confusion, she realized that it wasn't even our crib! Our video receiver was picking up a signal from someone else's monitor. Uhhhh.....Creeepy. Now, the hunt is on to figure out which house I am peering into and frankly, which neighbor may be peering into mine. I end with a quote by Mr. Horse from the Ren and Stimpy Show - "No, Sir. I don't like it!"

No comments:

Post a Comment