Sunday, April 7, 2013

Home

It's always great to see family, but there are precious few things better than coming home.  This weekend included hiking, eating cake, bounce houses, watching basketball, and seeing loved ones I miss on a daily basis. So, in short, it was pretty damn good. That said, it was also pretty damn tiring. Ev kept waking up in the middle of the night, I got into 67 wrestling matches in the bounce house, Meg ran in a 5k, etc. I think you can safely say our agenda for tonight was to get the kids to bed peacefully and early and get some sleep....and we were sooo on pace for that until Meggan got sick, I remembered I hadn't paid any bills yet this month, and Everett felt like it would be a good night to wake up after an hour of sleep. Thus, here I am, up late again, getting ready to check on Ev one last time before I head into Amelia's bed to avoid germs and undoubtedly get kicked in neck a few times while goes into sleep/mosh pit mode. Ahhh, like I said, it's good to be home.

No comments:

Post a Comment