Friday, April 26, 2013

Sitter for hire...or kid for sale

Due to some poor planning on our part, Meggan is heading to San Francisco in two weeks. While that sounds like an awesome trip, we didn't exactly factor in my surgery. So, I will be 1) on crutches 2) in physical therapy, and 3) majorly outnumbered in my house by little people. Trying to handle the kids was going to be enough of a challenge considering Everett's crazy adoration for his mother. That said, managing them when I can't lift him out of his crib, carry him into school, get him up and down the stairs, etc. is basically a disastrous proposition. So, the way I see it, we only have two options - we either find quality sitters to come help or we put the little guy up on Craigslist. Sophie has already offered to build the Craigslist ad the second I give her the go ahead....which explains why I saw her skimming old blog posts for best head shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment