Saturday, September 28, 2013

Hmmm, Maybe Not

Sometimes, you look at your kids and think they might be the smartest children the world has ever known. 9 times out of 10, they will immediately do something else to make you question whether or not you dropped them on their heads one too many times. Tonight, I was bathing the kids together. I grabbed the shampoo to wash Amelia's hair when Everett scooped up a handful, turned around, and started lathering up her hair for me. Amelia thought it was hilarious and I thought it was pretty smart of the little guy...then, just as I was about to rain praise on him, he snatched a giant pile of suds from her head and shoved them in his mouth like he was in a very strange whip cream eating contest....and then just as I was about to write it off as a mistake he'd learned his lesson from, he reached up and tried to eat a second helping. I understand it is watermelon scented shampoo, but that is just too far.

No comments:

Post a Comment