Thursday, January 16, 2014

Thanks

I'd like to thank the programmers who made the virus that completely locked me out of my computer last night.  Sure, that computer has every picture I've ever taken of my children, everything I've ever written, and all my financial record keeping. But hey, I'm just flattered you remembered to send me a gift on my birthday. Seriously, you guys, that was so sweet of you. I thought Everett learning to say "daddy" instead of "dada" was going to be the best thing I got. Then, like some kind of computer nerd  magicians, you swooped in and gave me the headache that keeps on hurting. I know I'll never be able to fully repay you. So, I'll just wish you the best....and by the best, I clearly mean I hope your online girlfriends cheat on you and your parents kick you out of their basements.

No comments:

Post a Comment