Monday, February 13, 2017

Happy Valentine's Day!

Since tomorrow is Valentine's Day, I figured there is no better way to start it off than a public love letter to my wife...


Meggan, when it comes to you, Valentine's Day is a redundant gesture.  It's laughable to think I could fully express my love for you in a single day.  You're at the forefront of my mind every waking moment.  You somehow manage to be the foundation for my life and the inspiration for my wildest dreams.  From very early on in our relationship, I knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you.  I'm sure it seemed foolish to some at the time.  In hindsight, I was just foolish to think I had an understanding of how incredible it would be. You're not only a wonderful wife to me, but you're the mother every child deserves to have.  Amelia has a shining example of how to be a woman and Everett gets a daily view of the caliber of wife he can hope to find one day.  As with every area of your life, you've set a very high bar in this marriage...a bar I intend to happily pursue until my dying breath. Happy Valentine's Day to the love of my life.

Randall

No comments:

Post a Comment