Sunday, January 9, 2011

Ready for Spring

I just got home from the store picking up some last minute items in preparation for any ice and/or snow storms that come through the area. Now, this may seem silly to some people, but you have to keep in mind I am not from a place where it snows...at all. So, any time they say it MIGHT snow, I probably go a little overboard. For instance, Meggan basically had to talk me out of going to buy a generator tonight. In lieu of a generator, I have decided to pray my hardest that we do not lose power. I already get skittish enough when I am stuck in the house due to ice. I am not sure I can handle being stuck in the house...with Amelia...with no power. While I love her with all of my heart, let's just say she is not going to understand when I try to explain to her why we can't watch Elmo. So, here's to hoping this winter storm is over hyped and all we get out of it is a day off work and some fun in the snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment