Thursday, June 7, 2012

Guests


Ev: So, how does this whole blog thing work?

Sophie: Just sit there with your big ole head and look good. I'm a veteran blogger. I'll do the work.

Ev: What? I don't have a big head. My mom said I'm beautiful.

Sophie: Aww, you're cute. Listen, kid, the first thing I'll teach you is never trust your parents. They're liars.

Ev: What about my big sister?

Sophie: Oh, Lord. She's the worst. She manipulates with her sweet face. But, believe me, she's a stone cold killer. If you know what's best for you, you'll stay away from her. I'm the only one who will be honest with you.

Ev: Gee, Sophie, I don't know. Amelia said you would say all those bad things about her because you are jealous.

Sophie: Damn. She's already gotten to you.

Ev: No, no, no. It's okay. The three of us can all be friends and play together.

Sophie: Oh yeah, that's right. I forgot. We live in a 1950's sitcom.

Ev: Ooooh, can I play the lovable family dog?

Sophie: Uhhh, noooo. It would be ridiculous for you to play the dog considering I'm an actual dog.

Ev: You're a dog?!?

Sophie: What did you think I was?!?

Ev: To be honest, I had a bet with Travis from next door. I had a rattle and two pacifiers on the line saying you were a rat-chupacabra mix.

Sophie: So, I bark and have a nubby tail and you thought it was more likely that I was a cross between a sewer rodent and a legendary creature many believe doesn't exist rather than a dog?

Ev: Well, I mean, when you say it like that , it sounds like I was a bit off base. Wow..consider me embarrassed. So, what kind of dog are you? German Shepard? Golden?

Sophie: Seriously?!?

Ev: Hey, we can't all be the E-Trade baby.

Sophie: What's that smell? Did you just poop yourself?

Ev: Sorry. I poop when I'm embarrassed.

Sophie: Okay, that's it. I can't do this anymore.

Ev: Don't judge me.


No comments:

Post a Comment