Friday, June 22, 2012

She's Fiery

I love Amelia. I really, really, really love her. She's one of my favorite people on the planet. But, holy crap can she really throw down when she gets a wild hair. That fiery nature is part of what I enjoy about her. I think it makes her have quite the personality. That said, when she decides to use her powers for evil, look out below. She threw a 2 hour tantrum tonight that included yelling, crying, asking for other relatives, kicking the dog, claiming Everett put his foot on her, and refusing to look at me while I tried to get her to calm down. We threatened life, limb, poverty, and loneliness. It essentially amounted to nothing. As a parent, all you can do is try to be patient, try to teach your children when to use their stubborn inner wild, and pray they don't turn out to be the next Lindsay Lohan.




No comments:

Post a Comment