Wednesday, October 3, 2012

A Whole New Level

Sooooo, Amelia is having one of her usual fight to death bedtime sessions. I have to admit, tonight, she really stepped up her game. As we were sitting downstairs working on some things and trying to let her sort out life in her bed, she started calling for us from the top of the stairs. Naturally, we weren't going to give in to her cries for attention. I suppose just as naturally, she wasn't going to be ignored...which would explain the sentence we heard next.... "Mommy, Daddy, I tee tee'd on the carpet". Yes, she stood at the top of the stairs and peed on the floor. Now, before any of you defend her and say it was an accident or she couldn't make it to the bathroom, keep in mind the bathroom is literally 3 feet from where she was standing. I'm not entirely sure how we are going to handle this situation, but as of right now, her residency in this house is on very thin ice. Of course, I'm just kidding. We'd never throw our daughter out of the house...we're just leaving her here when Meggan and I run away.

No comments:

Post a Comment