Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Big Sister

I post enough on here about the times where Amelia acts wild. So, I figure I should give equal attention to the times like tonight where she is unbelievably sweet.  She said all of her prayers and thanked Jesus for several things. Shorty after saying "Amen", she said the following....

"Oh, I forgot something. Dear Jesus, it's me again. Please look after my baby and help him to be brave and make him feel better. And help him be good so Santa brings him stuff. In Jesus pray. Amen."

On a related note, I find it hilarious that she felt the need to see if the big guy upstairs would throw Everett a bone in the behavior category so he can get toys. I suppose this means she feels like she is already well in Santa's good graces....lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol


No comments:

Post a Comment