Thursday, May 2, 2013

Kids Everywhere

With Mother's Day coming up, Meggan probably deserves the best gift she's ever gotten. Of course, this is partially because she has a full year under her belt as a mother of two. That said, the real reason is she has a week under her belt as the mother of three. To my credit, I don't think I've whined nearly as much as I've wanted to, but I am nearly completely useless. So, she has to get them dressed, help me get dressed, give them a bath, help me get in and out of the shower, bring them their breakfast, bring me mine, get all their things ready for school, get all my things ready for work, etc., etc., etc. All of this and I didn't even go into any of the actual medical things she has to do for me like lug my ice machine up and down stairs, change bandages, and keep my medicines straight. So, as you can see, aside from missing my glowing personality, Meggan would actually be better off if I were out of town. Hopefully, I will be off crutches soon and will be able to carry more of the load around the house...until then, Meggan will have to continue double duty...and keep praying for her trip to San Francisco to get here faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment