Thursday, October 24, 2013

Nobody to Blame

I used to think Amelia was to blame for all of Everett's bad habits. All he wants in this life is to be exactly like his big sister. So, any time she jumps on the bed, he jumps on (and eventually falls off the bed). When she blows bubbles in her milk, he blows his milk all over the floor. When I lay on the floor and she sneaks over and climbs on me, he sneaks over and climbs on us. When she gives me a kiss, he rushes over and gives me a giant slobber. However, she has now been gone for a few days and he decided to pull a stunt tonight that she's never done before. So, there is no finger to point this time. This one is all Everett...


Apparently, he decided our table was the perfect spot to work on some pull ups....
.

No comments:

Post a Comment