Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Full House

It finally happened last night.  After a few weeks of Everett staying in his bed, he had a bad dream.  I'm not sure what he was dreaming about, but he wouldn't let me out of his sight for an hour afterwards.  When I eventually tried to head back to my bed, he dropped "please lay with me, daddy. I'm afraid."  After that, my options were pretty limited. There was no way I could leave him.  By the end of the night, we ended up in my bed.  Less than an hour later, Amelia ended up in my bed as well. Two parents, two kids, and a dog don't make for a comfortable queen size bed.  Sophie and the kids slept like rocks. I ended up on the couch. Meggan ended up exhausted. Let's hope tonight goes a little better.  If not, I hear the guest bed calling my name.

No comments:

Post a Comment