Sunday, October 29, 2017

Update

In a week where I'm not sure I could pack more in, it's only fitting that I can't believe I haven't posted since Tuesday. Here is a quick update of the last few days....

I worked late almost every night and both weekend days
We met with 4 different contractors on improvements for our new home
We prepared the house we're selling for 15 showings 
We negotiated and finalized a contract on the house
I spent 3 days on crutches
We went to Amelia's last soccer practice and game
I coached Everett's toughest soccer game of the season
We attended a party for Amelia's team
We went to a surprise 40th birthday party for a friend
We bought a pressure washer and a shop vac and made good use of both of them
We walked in a Halloween parade and attended our neighborhood Halloween party
We worked on the new house likely making more mess than progress
We carved pumpkins by our fire pit
I thanked God for how full my life is.....and I passed out from exhaustion







No comments:

Post a Comment