Monday, October 25, 2010

Lesson Learned

When I picked up Amelia from daycare today she begged me for an apple. Being the loving father I am, we grabbed one on our way out the door. On the ride home, I would ask Mia questions intermittently just to ensure she wasn't choking. Each time, she talked back...success. However, when we got home, this is the scene that awaited me ...



I did not anticipate that she wasn't choking because she was continually spitting out the peel all over the back seat. Naturally, being the extremely punishment oriented, strict father that I am, she had to pay the price...

I made her lay comfortably on her oversized pillow and watch Sesame Street for no less than 20 minutes. I think we can all agree she learned a valuable lesson today.

No comments:

Post a Comment