Friday, June 10, 2011

I feel very secure

I stopped by my house today around lunch to find some teenager walking out from the side of my house. Now, I have no idea what he was doing there or if he was actually coming from the neighbor's back yard. We all have fences, so I can't figure out why he would be cutting through. I asked him if he needed something and gave him my scariest staredown...and what burglar wouldn't wet their pants at the sight of a pasty white office worker pulling up in his Toyota Corolla?!? He said said 'no' and kept walking up the street...which is just as well because I really didn't want to fight anyone today. I mean, it's really hot outside right now and I'm pretty sure I pulled a muscle the last time I bent over to tie my shoes. So, you could say I'm not really in fightin' shape. Luckily, I wasn't worried this whole time because I knew if anything went down I had my Chief Security Officer on duty. I figured Sophie was on the brink of chewing through the door to get outside and attack any intruders. So, I went in the house to try to calm her down before anything bad happened. That is where I saw Sophie hard at work protecting the place...



...Or I found her taking a nap. Yeeeeeahhh, so knowing Sophie is on the case, I now pretty safe if the guy ever comes back.

No comments:

Post a Comment