Monday, June 27, 2011

Thank You Very Little

Ahhh, daycare - The place to which credit is due for many of Amelia's sayings, songs, and antics. Meggan and I try our hardest to be good parents. We read with Amelia on a daily basis. We are in no way strangers to puzzles or children's songs. However, it seems like she comes home with a new trick or fun fact to share with us each and every day. I remember the day she came home doing the hokey pokey like it was yesterday. I get filled with fatherly pride when I think of her counting to 10 in spanish - again, courtesy of daycare. However, today, I want to extend a very special thank you to the person, or more than likely, 2 year-old person, for teaching Amelia her latest lesson. Sincerely, from the bottom of my heart, I don't know how I would have made it through life without my daughter referring to her rear end as a "poophole". So, yeah, now that we have added that to our vocabulary, I really think it is all downhill from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment