Friday, December 16, 2011

Misery Loves Company

Misery loves company is one of my all time least favorite sayings. I am normally proud to say I take no pleasure in other people's problems. I prefer to assume either we are all problem free or at a minimum that I can be of some help to the problems of others. However, when it comes to Amelia and her antics, there is little more comforting than hearing the other parents in her room complain about their children. It isn't that I want them to have issues and I don't wish any harm to anyone. But, man it is just so nice to know that you aren't the only fools being trained to waste an hour a night putting your kid to bed... And it is GREAT to hear you don't have the only kid who basically enjoys taking a dump in her pants. Yep, those are the things that feel great to me these days...and that actually makes me a little more miserable.

No comments:

Post a Comment