Thursday, December 1, 2011

Uninformed

I'm not sure which one of you told Amelia she's the boss around here. I suppose it could be a newly found power she feels from wearing Yo Gabba Gabba panties instead of diapers. Either way, she's on the brink of learning a very hard lesson. She's going to need to realize that I run this house and what I say goes. Okay, well, I'm not in charge of Meggan. But, I'm pretty much second in command. Well, not quite second because Sophie doesn't really listen to anything I say either. So, probably more like third. But, this much I know...Amelia is confused about the bottom of the totem pole if she thinks it's me. I suppose once you can drink without the help of a sippy cup, you're grown enough to no longer need a bed time? And I guess once you're old enough to formulate your own sentences, it's perfectly fine to ignore anything I say? Does she not think this balding head has earned me a little authority??? Do these beginning crow's feet not represent a small amount of wisdom??? Does reaching the age where physicals now include a significant amount of prison-like touching from the doctor not give me the occasional right to enforce a rule???Apparently not if you ask a 2 year-old...a 2 year-old who is heading to military school if she doesn't find her "listening ears" very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment