Monday, December 5, 2011

Who is Pregnant?

Somehow, I'm 99% sure I have gained more weight than Meggan during this pregnancy. Now, I have already given her praise on here for being very healthy during her pregnancy. That said, I have more than picked up the slack on devouring all unhealthy food items. Now, for those of you who have seen me recently, you may say I'm exaggerating my situation a bit. Well, I'll admit it is all relative. However, I was greeted at work last week by someone saying "you're looking round these days". This morning, I tried to put on a pair of old work pants and the button and buttonhole were so far apart you'd have thought they were allergic to each other. I'm guessing I have had to loosen my belt by at least one notch...If I were able to actually see my belt, I'd be able to know for sure. Seriously, I look like I was kidnapped by the Keebler Elves and was forced to eat my way out of their cookie dungeon. Clearly, this isn't going to work. I don't see any reason to wait for a New Year's resolution at this point. So, I will go ahead and put it on here for public accountability. My goal is to be back to my pre-Meggan-pregnancy weight by the time Everett comes home. I don't have much time so I plan on getting started immediately....well, right after I finish this Drumstick ice cream cone.

2 comments:

  1. what kind of butt-muppet told you that you were loking "round." I woulda come at 'em with the front. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. I work in a cruel place. Besides, there is a strange double standard about what is "totally acceptable" to say to a guy vs. what you can say to a girl. Luckily, it didn't really bother me because I am largely unoffendable. I probably painted a worse picture in the blog post than my 185lbs shows. All joking aside, I would like to lose a few pounds, though.

    ReplyDelete