Sunday, July 8, 2012

Amelia is a Stinker

Oh, it's great having a 3 year-old. While we were at the lake today, she decided to blurt out "What's that smell like? Daddy, that smells like your toot toots" at the exact moment this poor lady in the background of this picture walked by with her family. Now, before any of you accuse me of being a disgusting toot tooter, let me explain. I'm no more, or no less disgusting than any of you.  Amelia is currently fascinated by farting.  She finds it to be the funniest thing in the world. While the immature portion of me can't completely argue with her, the father in me tries to teach her otherwise. That said, she has started a funny little thing where she says basically everything smells like (insert person's name)'s toot toots.  As soon as she said "what's that smell like?", Meggan and I knew what was coming next. We just didn't know which one of us was going down.  I guess today happened to be the day she decided it was my turn to be thrown under the bus.  Tomorrow in a grocery store or at daycare will probably be Meggan's turn. So, there you have it.  Whether you are guilty or not, when a three year old says something to embarrass you, everyone will believe them. All you can do is laugh about it and go about your business. 


No comments:

Post a Comment