Thursday, July 26, 2012

Let Me Tell You 'bout My Best Friend

I love Amelia to death. I really, really, really love her. Apparently, she really, really, really, really, really, really loves me too...and as much as I love her, it's too much.  This picture below is a small representation of what I go through on a daily basis. In it, you will see she has decided to pull her little table directly next to my dining room chair so she can eat next to me.  Keep in mind, she has her own spot at the big table - a spot in which she has been filmed for this blog numerous times. This is just a part of it. She tries to sit on my lap at restaurants. She pulls on my pants as we walk around a store. She only wants me to lay with her at night. She whines in the morning because I can't take her to school. The list goes on and on. Now, don't get me wrong. I know this isn't some sort of anecdotal evidence of how awesome I am. This is simply a reaction to the attention Everett gets from his mother. I also know these days will pass and I'll long for the times where she wanted to be around her dad...but, Lord, it would be nice to be able to watch a TV show without having 30lbs of sticky kid clinging from my neck.. 




No comments:

Post a Comment