Monday, July 30, 2012

999 More Than I Ever Expected

I just realized I have crossed over the 1000 post mark. I suppose if I were a "real" blogger, I'd have paid more attention to that and had some wonderfully crafted 1000th post or potentially even a countdown of some sort. The truth is I've never really thought about those type of aspects for this blog. As I've been told numerous times, it isn't that user friendly, it isn't organized well, and I need to do a better job with its aesthetic appeal. For me, this is much less about having a blog for the masses and much more about having a scrapbook of my children's lives.  I want Amelia to be able to look back to see the promises I made to her before she was born. I want Everett to be able to read all the thoughts that raced through my head as his due date was approaching. I want them to see Sophie was a blogger...and a criminal. I want to remember that Amelia was chubby . I want to relive their first encounter.  And maybe most importantly, I want them to see this entire crazy thing was built upon the intense love two people felt for each other and their desire to help it grow.  So, it might not be the best blog on the Internet, but as of today I have 1000+ memories to look back on and smile.













No comments:

Post a Comment