Monday, March 4, 2013

Is There No Line??

While shopping the other day I came across a product that made me wonder if there was absolutely no threshold of disgust parents wouldn't cross. Look, I watched two live births, cut one umbilical cord (the other was wrapped around Ev's neck), sat through multiple exorcist-like stomach bugs, have wiped runny noses...with my bare hands... and I've cleaned more rear ends than I can count. All this, and I haven't even mentioned anything that's gone into, or out of, Sophie or the fact that Everett literally blew out a stinky diaper onto my bedroom floor the other day.  So, I've seen and done a thing or two in my time as a dad. That said, I will not, I repeat WILL NOT, take a tube and suck the snot out of my baby's nose...seriously people...it's parenting, not Fear Factor...


No comments:

Post a Comment