Thursday, March 7, 2013

Mr. Fix It

It looks like I'll be spending tonight the same way I spent last night...trying to fix our dishwasher.  Now, I'm not the kind of guy who has to have my wife show me how to use tools, but I'm also not the kind of guy who can fix anything that ever worked at some point.  Until we moved into our house 5 years ago, I'd always had maintenance men to fix things. So, each time we come across something like a broken dishwasher, it is my first time dealing with it. Sometimes I win. Sometimes I lose. Here's to hoping I win this time because I'm not ashamed to admit I'm too spoiled to wash all our dishes by hand. So, if I can't get it working, I'll either have to run an elephant's trunk through our kitchen window like the Flintstones did or put Sophie in the sink each night and let her lick everything clean. Let's just say, Sophie isn't rooting for me to fix the dishwasher.





No comments:

Post a Comment