Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Now I Remember





Most people who read this blog do so to see new pictures and videos of the kids. However, my favorite purpose for the blog is to look back at old posts to compare Amelia and Everett at the same age. While I like to think I have a pretty good memory of where Amelia was at certain stages in her life, this exercise typically proves me wrong. Tonight is no exception.  Like I have heard many people comment, unlike Ev, I sort of always remember Amelia as being a very skinny little girl. She wasn't a big baby and she doesn't have enough rear end as a 4 year-old to fill out her bathing suit bottoms or hold up her ballet skirt. That said, in looking back, I see toddler-aged Amelia would certainly not have projected out this way as she looks like she could have eaten Everett...








1 comment: