Tuesday, June 29, 2010

So cute to be soooo gross

In 16 months of snotty noses, barfing nights, and dirty diapers, I have come a long way in learning to deal with the grossness of being a dad. That said, tonight, I can safely say that Amelia is one foul little girl. When I opened her Diaper Genie to empty it, I kid you not, my chest hair burned off. I'm not sure if they are sneaking her enchiladas at daycare or what, but I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to touch up the walls where the paint melted. If you think I am exaggerating, this should put that to rest... Sophie, who treated the litter box like a salad bar, literally hid under the bed once I pulled out the bag. Why would I write about my little pooping machine and risk her future embarassment? Because, as we are approaching potty training age, I want you all to know that I am a scared, scared man. Trust me, this will be much harder on me than it is on her.

No comments:

Post a Comment