Sunday, July 3, 2011

The Bombs Bursting in Air...

Amelia got her first taste of fireworks tonight. It was a trial run of home based fireworks used as a test to see if it would be worth our time to battle the crowds to go see a professional display. For the first few tries, it was looking as if she had found her new favorite hobby. It was all well and good with the ground fireworks that just spray colors and sparkles. However, the joy quickly ended with the introduction of the loud explosions. She immediately went from "more fireworks" to "I scared. I want to go inside, daddy. I no like fireworks." Given the fact that a kid in an Iron Man mask (which for some reason freaked her out) completely ruined her playground experience yesterday, I can't really say I was surprised by her reversal. Oh well, I guess our schedule for tomorrow night just became clear.





No comments:

Post a Comment