Monday, July 4, 2011

Say What...

I have been asked why I stopped posting any of the "conversations" between Sophie and Amelia. Well, the reason I don't do that anymore is because Amelia does all of her own talking these days and it is far better than any of the crap I was writing. For instance, just today she said...

"Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday dear Mimi. Happy Birthday to you." - while singing Happy Birthday to her aunt, Stacy. So, while her heart was in the right place, I don't think she understands that you don't sing Happy Birthday to yourself for EVERYONE's birthday.

"Be quiet! You need put your listening ears on. Do you want go to timeout, Sophie? Do you?!?" - to Sophie when she would not stop barking

"Get out of my mouth, bunnies! Go to your house! There nothing in there for you!" - to the "bunnies" in her mouth we search for each night with a toothbrush.

No comments:

Post a Comment