Thursday, July 7, 2011

Fingers Crossed

In the 2 years and 4 months of Amelia's life, Meggan and I have spent roughly 6 nights away from her together. Additionally, I have spent another 8 nights away by myself. This means that I get Amelia's morning wake up call (I eaaaat waaaaffless, I need cookie bar, I sleep mommy-daddy bed, etc.) approximately 59 out of every 60 days. Well, guess what...this weekend will consist of a few of those sweet, sweet mornings where I get to sleep in. Meggan and I are heading to the beach for a little privacy and as stated on the video in the previous post, Amelia is excited to be seeing her Grandma, Grandpa, Sadie, Bear, Kim, and Uncle Jay. Now, the one tiny detail she doesn't know yet is that mommy and daddy won't be there. I figure it is probably best to let Grandma and Grandpa figure out how to break that news to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment