Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Exactly What I Want

Tomorrow, we find out the sex of our new baby. Obviously, I hope it is a boy. I can't wait to teach him sports, learn how to build things with him, and camp in the back yard. Yep, I am going to jump for joy when the doctor tells me I have a baby girl on the way. I can already picture all the daddy-daughter dates we are going to go on. I can't even begin to run down all the boy names I have going through my head. Meggan basically picked Amelia's name, so I think it is my turn. We are going to do our new daughter's room in bumble bees instead of the sheep Amelia had. I don't want her to have everything as a hand-me-down. Is birth too early to assume your son is going to be the next great Florida Gator football player? I hope I'm not being presumptuous, but I'm pretty sure my new baby girl is going to be a Gator cheerleader. If I am being honest, I couldn't be more excited to have a son to carry on the family name. If I am being honest, I couldn't be more excited for Amelia to have a sister to play with. So, as you can see, I am fully prepared to find out we are having a girl boy girl boy girl ...baby

No comments:

Post a Comment