Sunday, December 9, 2012

One, Two, Three Strkes.....You're Out

As you've probably seen on here, we have more than our fair share of illness in this household. I'm not sure why as we try to be very clean. I'm guessing it has something to do with my daughter licking the walls at daycare and my son eating every toy he can reach regardless of whose mouth it was just inhabiting. That said, we've never had anything like what we have right now. Currently, everyone except Amelia has a stomach bug. That's right...I'm sick...Meggan is sick...and Everett is sick. The only positive for Amelia is since we are all basically incapacitated, she is running the house like Kevin in Home Alone. I just made my way downstairs to find her watching Looney Tunes and eating a heaping bowl of Fruit Loops.  Oh well ,as long as she's quiet and doesn't burn down the house, I'll be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment