Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Am I the Staff?

9 times out of 10, Amelia and Everett have some level of manners. They both know to say please, thank you, and excuse me. That said, there are some times where I'm not sure my kids realize I'm their dad and not just the staff who is around to service their every need. Yesterday morning was a perfect example of this. First, Everett gave me the business for about 20 minutes because he wasn't allowed to wear his Scooby Doo pajamas to school. He then told me "Go get my papa (Papa is what he named the stuffed dog he sleeps with). He in my bed." This was all followed by Amelia yelling for me to come out of my bedroom where I was getting dressed only to have her say "Actually, I also ordered sausage and you only gave me bacon". The worst part is after I made sure fashion expectations were met, chased down stuffed dogs, and cleared up any "ordering" mix up with the kitchen staff, I found out these two customers stiffed me on the bill and didn't tip me to boot.

No comments:

Post a Comment