Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Procrastination is good

Well, it is basically 9 p.m. and I am the only one awake in the house. I'm very glad everyone is getting the rest they need, but damn. And since I have nobody to speak to here...I'll just post whatever comes to mind on the blog -

-I hate working on my resume much worse than I hate working at my job.

-Modern Family is the funniest new show on television

-Every blog post I see online discussing the "really awesome" album that just came out is talking about a band that I have never heard of in my life.

-The Asian guy that has been in 90% of recent comedies (The Hangover, Knocked Up, Role Models, etc) was an actual doctor who attended Duke and UNC...and now he runs around naked in funny movies. There is something really unfortunate, and yet extremely awesome about that.

-I can't believe the vet thinks Sophie needs to be put on puppy Prozac

-I'm living in a college football paradox - I need Saturday to hurry up and get here because I can't wait for the Gator game. I need Saturday to take its time because Tim Tebow needs to heal from his concussion.

-Amelia decided to fill her diaper, spit up on me, and fill her diaper again during the 20 minutes it took me to put her in her carrier, take her to day care, and leave from there to go to work. What a lovely way to start my day.

-Looking at my wife sleep here on the couch next to me, I am a lucky man.

-Blogging is not helping me finish my resume.

No comments:

Post a Comment