Wednesday, July 14, 2010

NYC

I'll save the flight talk for another post. Tonight, I wanted to talk about an actual relaxing part of New York. Relaxation is not, nor should it be, the first thing that comes to mind when you think of New York. In fact, I would say it is the least relaxing city I have ever been to. That said, we were lucky enough to spend a little time in both Central Park and Bryant Park. In this time, we saw artists, homeless people, pick-up ping pong games, some form of zen-like ringleader speaking to a crowd, teenagers partaking in likely not-so-medicinal marijuana, a group of middle-aged people who meet for the sole purpose of speaking french, and many, many more things. These two parks were not only beautiful, but were unique from any I had ever been in. While I would never recommend going to New York City because of the nature, I would strongly suggest soaking it up as much as possible if you are ever in the area.





No comments:

Post a Comment