Friday, July 16, 2010

Part of your own list?

I just watched a film called "The 50 Worst Movies Ever Made". It is essentially a documentary about terrible movies. However, I would kindly like to submit "The 50 Worst Movies Ever Made" as one of the worst films ever made. I would say it was THE worst film if I hadn't seen a movie called Gerry. Perhaps it would have been more interesting if they didn't showcase 50 b-list films (including a kung-fu movie starring 1 armless fighter and 1 legless fighter) that nobody has ever heard of. Sure, they may have all been terrible movies, but lists like this are only relevant if people can relate to the entries on the list. People's Most Beautiful list isn't really just a list of good looking people. It is a list of good looking FAMOUS people - hence, why people buy it. Now, why would I watch such a lame movie and then stoop even lower by blogging about it? Well, because I'm equal parts bored as hell and too mentally tired to think. Meggan has done her usual crashing on the couch. There is nothing on television. And I have read/worked/thought far too much at the office this week to want to do anything remotely productive tonight. If we were still in New York, I could go on a walk and people watch. However, here, I would be walking a LONG time before I saw anyone other than myself. Thus, I am left with very few options...and if I didn't blog about it, I'd be suffering alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment