Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Information is Inspiration

Today, Meggan attended an information session at a private school in town. Now, before anyone mocks us, we absolutely know how ridiculously early it is to think about school. However, this information session was very convenient, so we thought there was no harm in stopping by and seeing what Mia was up against. At the end of the day, I don't think there were too many surprises. There was talk of extensive testing, age limits, and checks I really have no appetite for writing. There's a part of me that wants to start reading more with Amelia, practice our shapes before dinner, and make sure she fully understands that all crayons are not called "Lellows". That said, there is a much, much larger part of me that just wants to tickle her feet, color outside the lines with her, and do any other fun thing we want. I know time flies, but for now, she's 20 months old and I'm going to help her stay that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment