Friday, November 12, 2010

Not taught that way

Dear Daycare,
I wanted to apologize for Mia's actions today. I have to admit I am a little surprised at her. If you had told me she hit a kid, broke a toy, or colored a Picasso on the wall, I'd easily buy it. However, I assure you as a father, I have not taught her this type of behavior. I will check with her mother, but I am fairly certain she also does not endorse PUTTING BOTH HANDS DOWN YOUR PANTS AND ATTEMPTING TO HAND POO TO YOUR TEACHERS. We had a similar incident at home when we had a little diaper leakage. That said, in retrospect, that handful-o-poo seemed accidental. While she is slightly young to punish for such an incident. I promise we will do our best to avoid any more doodoo pie situations. On the bright side, at least she was trying to share...no? not enough silver in that lining? Fair enough. Sorry again.

Sincerely,

Mia's Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment