Sunday, November 28, 2010

Visitors

It's always good when family comes...but, it's always great when they leave. This is a commonly held axiom. However, for me, it always really, really sucks when they leave...this goes for my family as well as Meg's. I miss them all year round, but not much compares to the remainder of the day after they are gone. I always think of all the great things we can do the next time they come and then realize it will be a while before that happens. The obvious answer is to move closer to them. Well, like I have posted on here before, that is easier said than done. There are many obstacles in the way that make that improbable, if not impossible. So, unless I win the lottery or they all decide to move here, I'll just have to suck it up and focus on enjoying the time I have with them...and use Mia for as much leverage as I can to get them to visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment