Monday, May 16, 2011

Talk talk talk talk

Amelia has REALLY started talking more and more. Here are some of the things she said this evening...

"Where is my mommy?" (when I picked her up from school)

"I love you, daddy" (when we were walking to the car)

"No, daddy. Mimi's turn" (when I started singing Muffin Man with her)

"We eat dinner. THEN playground. THEN ice ceem" (when I told her to eat her dinner so we could go to the playground. She threw in the ice cream part on her own)

"Chicken and french fries and apple and fruit snack and juice and milk" (when I asked what she wanted to eat)

"No night night, daddy." (After she yawned and I asked if she was tired)

"Sophie, no lick my daddy!" (when Sophie was so excited that we came home)

"NO NO, bugs. Mimi no like you" (alerting any bugs we may come across on our walk)

"Happy Mother's Day" (When Meggan came home)

"You have good day?" (After hugging Meggan)

"I need some" (when I grabbed the cookies out of the oven"

"thanks" (when she finally got one)

No comments:

Post a Comment